MCDT are a City and Guilds Accredited Dog Grooming Centre.
Courses are free for 16-18 as you have an educational entitlement.
Qualifications in Dog Grooming:
- Assistant Dog Groomer Level 2
- Diploma for Dog Grooming Stylist Level 3 (Guided Learning Hours 300)
- Move Animals Between Locations
- Carry Out Styling and Finishing of Dogs
- Health Checking a Dog by a Dog Groomer
- Hand Stripping a Dogs Coat
- Assess and Plan Dog Grooming Work
- Promote and Maintain the Health and Well being of Animals
Open College West Midlands:
- Level 3 Dog Grooming Diploma
- Assess plan and record dog grooming work
- Carry out stylings and finishing dogs
- Promote and maintain the health and well being of animals
- K9 First aid
City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate Assistant Dog Grooming £1200.... 1.5 days a week ..various optional days discussed at interview x 15 weeks this course is an entry requirement to take the diploma in dog grooming.
City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming £3,345 ... 2 days a week times 30 weeks .... various optional days discussed at interview.
For further details please ring the centre and ask for Lyn who is the dog grooming quality lead
From time to time there are various grants that may be accessible. Please ring the centre for more details.
Payment methods can be discussed with Lyn.